Things to keep in mind
1. Always go in for a professional firm, which is experienced in this type of work.
2. Be sure to look at physical samples of work done.
3. Insist on a sample of your polo shirt embroidery because colors and size may vary from sketches and computer prints that you would have approved.
4. Make sure that after embroidery, the polo shirt is not stiff. If it is, then you might need to simplify the design and ensure that the stitches are not dense.
5. Also, make sure that the design is not very large else it will affect the drape of the shirt.